Thursday, February 16, 2006

Good day.

Although I vowed I would never do a blog, I'm going to use this to document what's going on in my musical share musical happenings and sounds with friends and beyond.

Hey, it's a hell of a lot more interesting than painting hampers.


Blogger Patrick Morgan said...

Poridge begins with you.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Tagebuch eines Großstadtcowgirl said...

Hi Noah,
I´m from Germany. why are there no news on your blog. tell us about your life!!!!!!


12:46 AM  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...


3:45 PM  
Blogger NMY said...


the masses wait with bated breath....

1:23 PM  
Blogger  said...



12:53 PM  
Blogger Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Ayumi Sophia said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home